Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla (clear if available)
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add cocoa powder and continue to mix.
- Add eggs one at a time thoroughly incorporating between each addition.
- Add remaining brownie ingredients and continue to mix until well blended.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan. Pour brownie batter into pan reserving 1/2 cup of batter.
- Drizzle cream cheese filling over the brownie batter covering the surface.
- With remaining brownie batter, pour along one of the 13 inch sides. With a toothpick or knife swirl the upper brownie mix throughout the top layer, be sure not to put the toothpick below the cream cheese filling layer.
- Bake brownies for about 30-40 minutes.
- Let sit for an hour until cooled to room temperature.
- For clean brownie cuts, invert the 9 x 13 pan onto a flat cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Let gravity drop the brownie from the sides. Let rest for another 30 minutes.
Posted by: Alaska House of Jade
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Like Us on Facebook!